My life and What God's teaching me day by day...

My Experiences
What I have in mind
VPI lesssons

jueves, 18 de octubre de 2012

--Some Thoughts about Relationships--


Just thinking about love, I’ve found that one of the reasons “the holiday” is one of my favorites movies is because I can relate with some of the characters; my fave cople is the one with Jack Black and Kate winslet.
They both are really great people but fall in love with the bad ones; Irish (Kate winslet); smart, beautiful, kind have a 3 years relationship with a coworker whose not in love with her and is engaged with another woman. Miles (Jack Black); romantic, funny, friendly always fall in love with girls that are not for him.
So am I, I always feel attracted to the guy I know won’t look at me (the player), most of the time I fell in love with a guy who doesn’t know we live in the same planet, lol that’s just because I’m pretty sure I’m not the kind of girl they will like. Sadly as will sound there are many people who fall in love alone and the other person never get to know it or don’t treat them right. Sometimes We open our hearts to some kind of people we know will hurt it, the bible says
Above all else, guard your heart,
    for everything you do flows from it. Proverbs 4:23
 
I’m a 24 single girl, everyone is expecting me to be dating someone or so but I’m not, most of the time I’ve found myself trying to explain that I’m single but I’m not Abnormal, is so depressing with them all (family, friends, church, work people) thinks there are something wrong with you and start making lists of what a great girl you are trying to find something wrong in you to fix you and help you meet someone. I don’t need help to get a date.
I Dislike that, we’re are not damage; sadly the majority of us face that situation every day… I can’t remember how many times people ask me when will I have boyfriend, I decide to wait for the one God has for me; he knows me better than anyone on earth and beyond and has given me really great things (including the ones are trying to fix me, lol) he has a plan for me so is worth to wait on him, his will be Perfect and with boyfriend or without I’ll be forever his beloved daughter.
My heart is in the safest place ever God’s hands and he will give it to the guy he’ll think is the one for me.
Just  me Tana!

2 comentarios:

  1. Amen to that :). Is the same for me (i fall for guys who have no idea of my existence). Funny thing is that this situation is so "unusual" that you think you're the only one going through it and everyone is like "whats wrong with you?" . Nice post and nice blog btw!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks!!!
    Sometimes it seems I’m the only one, lol
    glad u like it,
    God bless you!

    ResponderEliminar