My life and What God's teaching me day by day...

My Experiences
What I have in mind
VPI lesssons

sábado, 23 de junio de 2012

Wow! What a beautiful reminder for me about what really means  happiness (love this phase) I wanted to shared it here because is something I’ve been thinking about for too long.

While having many ups and many downs last  months, solving problems, paying bills, getting stuck with many things and bunches of changes happening without any expectation, HAPPYNESS wasn’t my favorite word to describe what I was and still  experiencing those days.

But yesterday while I was having a meaningful and precious time with Friends I felt so great, I just realize what a blessed  girl I’m because I DO love my friends and they love me too, is incredible and amazing to know that beyond the geographic distances between us, occupations and so on, always will be some people with whom I can be me, people who  will love me in my happiest day and in the saddest too, yay!!!!

I feel so THANKFUL with my heavenly father for gave me all of them, my treasures are the best ever, I couldn’t be the woman I’m now without their presence in my life, I’m soooo HAPPY to have people with whom share this amazing journey.

I know life sometimes is a roller coaster and others is too slowly but overall and adventure worth to take, my HEART is full of JOY seeing  God’s work in my life, I’m not alone in this journey to “HappyLand” lol , he has blessed me with a lot more than I deserved.

…A happy heart makes the face cheerful. Prov. 15:13a

The person on the stage is just the reflection of the person  you are backstage, being content with  what we have and  can do is the key to pursuit happiness every single moment in our earthly existence.

Tana!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario