My life and What God's teaching me day by day...

My Experiences
What I have in mind
VPI lesssons

viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

Misunderstanding’s…

As humans beings we are supposed to face bunches of hard situations while we are on earth, big obstacles and heartbreaks, yesterday was an AWESOME day for me I´m so thankful with Jesus for it, but something awkward happened.

That turned  me off this morning, I was feeling pretty bad cuz many times I have found myself messing up with the best intentions, I was thinking about how important is community for me,  God create us not to be alone instead share with others, anyone says it´ll be easy.

...Definitely no matter how good you try to be to others you occasionally gonna hurt them :( forgive yourself for it cuz the same will happen with them, wao!! This quote was exactly what I was needing, I realize that  as human beings with a sinner nature is really easy to us being hurt and hurt others but we count with Jesus overwhelming love, he forgave us and we need to forgive each other, of course ask for forgiveness when we messed up that´s the hard way but is worth.

We must to love others as Jesus love us, he gave his life on the cross for us, I´m learning about it, is still hard to me but I know god is just preparing me for what´s to come, being honest I´m happy that God is giving this lesson precisely now.

Sincerely Tanairi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario